Your medical record is a confidential document. It is the policy of Coolaroo Clinic to maintain security of personal health information at all times and to ensure that this information is only available to authorised members of our team.
At Coolaroo Clinic we abide by the Australian Privacy Principles available at https://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/australian-privacy-principles
You are entitled to a copy of your own medical records on request; however, we reserve the right to charge an administration fee to cover any costs incurred in providing your records to you. Please allow 30 days for your request to be finalised.
If you wish to have your past medical history transferred to Coolaroo Clinic from another health practitioner, please let us know and we will assist you in completing a ‘Transfer of Medical History’ form.
Coolaroo Clinic may also collect data to help us better understand your needs in relation to the services we offer, as follows:
- We may monitor how users interact with our website, such as how you found us, the website you came from and how often you visit. This information is anonymous and helps Coolaroo Clinic understand the behaviour of the users of our website, which allows us to provide better customer service.
- Through the completion of forms, we may collect information about you in relation to the services you have expressed an interest in, whilst filling out these forms. This data may be used to provide you with services and preventative health information. Coolaroo Clinic may also use this information to analyse issues or areas of improvement so as to provide improved products and services for our patients in the future.
- Keeping your data secure is extremely important to us, so we take all reasonable steps to ensure your data is adequately protected. Coolaroo Clinic does not capture any credit card details on our website, preferring to use alternative methods of payment.
- We will never disclose your data to third parties without your permission. We know that providing your information to us is an act of trust and we intend to honour that act. However, there are certain circumstances where we may pass on some personal information:
- If required to do so by law.
- Where we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person.
If you would like Coolaroo Clinic Medical to update or delete any data held by us, please contact us with your request, and we will action the request as soon as practically possible.
Coolaroo Clinic complies with all relevant local, State, national and international laws. The information provided on this website is general in nature and is provided for the purposes of engaging with existing and potential clients.
Coolaroo Clinic makes no representation about the content and suitability of the information on this website for any other purpose and, where, and to the extent, permitted by law, disclaims all warranties (express or implied) with regard to this information.
In no event shall Coolaroo Clinic, its contractors or agents be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) in connection with this website or the information provided