The team at Life in Action work with their clients to identity and overcome any challenges, whether physical, psychological or environmental, to facilitate a return of optimal health and wellbeing. We provide both individual and group based services, supporting our clients to exercise at home, in the clinic, or in the community.
Providing evidence based exercise prescription and health coaching advice we work with our clients to identify and reach achievable goals.
We work with a variety of health conditions and people of all ages providing services both privately and for referred eligible clients under Medicare, WorkCover, TAC, DVA and NDIS.
Our services include:
- Musculoskeletal injury
- Back and neck pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Cardiovascular disease
- Sports injury
- Falls and balance prevention and rehabilitation
- Mental Health
- Neuromuscular conditions
- Pre surgery and post surgical rehabilitation
- Postural assessment
We believe that Exercise is possible for everyone. We work with you to find a way past every challenge to help you to find the best version of yourself.
- Hearing checks at no cost*
- Subsidised hearing services and devices to pensioners, veterans and their dependents through the Australian Government Hearing Services Program^
- Offering the latest hearing device technology
- Workers compensation for eligible clients
- Assistive listening devices
- Custom-fit earplugs & music earplugs
- Pre-Employment Assessments
*Applies to adults aged 26 years and over.
^ Conditions apply to clients under the Australian Government Hearing Services Program.
Rebecca Hallam – Accredited Exercise Physiologist. Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Movement) Graduate Diploma (Exercise Rehabilitation). ESSAM.
Jacquie Wood – Accredited Exercise Physiologist. ESSAM.