Coolaroo Physiotherapy offers musculoskeletal management of the highest standard backed by scientific studies, with no standardized treatment, but treatment dependent upon expert individual assessment with a specifically tailored treatment program with realistic outcomes formulated by David. Every patient is managed using a biopsychosocial approach taking into account lifestyle factors, work, rest, and play to improve not just the injury but quality of life overall.
Coolaroo Physiotherapy offers an evidence-based approach, so the only tools are David’s hands. There are no outdated electrotherapy modalities, just scientifically proven manual techniques.
Expert management is provided for:
- Spinal Problems including Back Pain and Neck Pain.
- Work-related injuries.
- Injuries sustained in Motor Vehicle Accidents.
- Modern Approach to Arthritis Management.
- Sports Injuries.
- Knee Pain.
- Hip Pain.
- Foot Pain.
- Shoulder Pain.
- Elbow and Wrist Pain.
- Overuse Injuries.
- Post-operative Rehabilitation.
- Neurological Pain.
- Postural Retraining.
- Temporomandibular Problems (TMJ).
- Fitness Programs.
- Adolescent Developmental Pain and Injuries.
- Exercise Prescriptions tailored to suit your lifestyle and needs.
- Worksite Assessments.
- Pre-Employment Physical Assessments.
- Worksite Assessments
- Worker Education re spinal care, lifting technique, appropriate back safety.
Principal Physiotherapist and Lecturer
B. App Sc (Physio), APAM, COMT
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Principal Physiotherapist, David McPherson, has been servicing the people and businesses of Coolaroo and surrounding areas since 1991. Emphasis is based on Scientific Evidence-Based Management of patients. He is a member of the faculty of Maitland Australia Physiotherapy Seminars (MAPS), one of the largest US providers of Evidence-Based Continuing Education Courses for rehabilitation providers.
David McPherson -Principal Physiotherapist and Lecturer, B. App Sc (Physio), APAM, COMT