Providing personalized nutrition
consultations specialising in:
- Women’s Health (e.g. PCOS, Pregnancy)
- Weight management – overweight & underweight
- Diabetes and insulin resistance
- Heart Health (e.g. high cholesterol & high blood pressure)
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Gastrointestinal Disorders/conditions
(Coeliac Disease, IBS and low FODMAP diets, Diverticulitis, Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis)
- Food intolerances/Malabsoption (e.g. Lactose and Fructose)
- Food exclusion nutrition (e.g. Vegetarian and Vegan)
Rebates and Bulk-Billing:
- Medicare Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) Program
Bulk Billed (gap payments at some locations) – requires GP referral
Full bulk billed appointments will be 20minute duration.
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA)
Gold and White card holders will be Full Bulk Billed at all locations – requires GP referral
- Work Safe Cover
Appetite for Nutrition is registered with Work Cover. Nursing & Residential home visits available.
- Aged Care Package
We provide nutrition service to clients with Aged Care Packages. Nursing & Residential home visits available.
- Private Health Insurance
Appetite for Nutrition does not carry HICAP’s machine, therefore claiming will need to occur post fully-paid consultation.
Costs may be claimable with private health insurance ‘extras’ cover – check with health fund to ensure eligible.
- NDIS registered provider – Our dietitian can see NDIS participants in the clinic and home visits. More information https://www.appetitefornutrition.com.au/ndis/
-Initial consultation (40minutes): $100
-Review consultation (30minutes): $80
-Concession (Health Care or Pension Card holder), initial and standard consultations: $15 discount
Ellen Harris – BSc (Nutrition), MSc (Dietetics)